Then around March, I decided to try a new method for making growth charts. The former owners of our house left me a whole roll of canvas-style wall paper in the attic. I used gesso and left over wall paint to create the design, and finished the edges with scraps of fabric from my mom. Now my adorable niece has a growth chart that matches her love of dogs with the fabric from her baby quilt.
Next time I'll post information about the rain barrel I painted for the Carmel Parks Auction to benefit water conservation signage. Shouldn't be more than 6-7 years before I get to that post, if history continues. ;)